Copita Sausalito A Hot Reason To Cross The Bridge
Although it’s summer in most of the country, us San Franciscans know it’s not until September or October that our Indian Summer comes. So I have just the solution for you…..
Hop on a Ferry or get yourself across the bridge and head over to Sausalito to experience Copita, Sausalito’s hottest Mexican spot. A few things to know about Sausalito’s Copita.
- Amazing “al fresco” outdoor patio seating with waterfront views of Sausalito’s livery Bridgeway Street (conveniently across the street from the ferry landing)
- Delicious fresh Mexican cuisine from Chef Joanne Weir including all Gluten Free options
- Quite possibly the best virgin cocktails I’ve ever had (it was lunch so I passed on trying the cocktails)
- Amazing flavorful food that’s so lite and tasty you’ll want to keep ordering more as you sit on the patio enjoying the Sausalito Sun, awesome Copita bites and summer scene…..
- A few of my favorites to order are shown below…. As always, be sure to order the Guac (A must at ANY Mexican restaurant), Chicken Tinga & Carne Asada taco’s, and the to die for Elote Asado (I prefer the spicy cilantro aioli flavor if in doubt).
Happy Dining I can’t wait to hear what you think of this Sausalito HOT spot! 739 Bridgeway, Sausalito, CA.