With the Holidays just a few weeks away it’s time to start thinking about Holiday Gifts. As a Foodie and Wine lover of course I’ve got a list of my favorite Food & Wine gifts to share with you. Happy Shopping!
1. Banshee Wines, Sonoma County Pinot Noir Magnum – For those of you who have not yet experienced Banshee Wines, they are fabulous! They were a 2015 Wine & Spirits Top 100 pick. With amazing Coastal California Wines at accessible prices they are one of the coolest Wineries in Healdsburg. This Pinot Noir Magnum is the perfect gift for that cool wine lover that’s impossible to shop for. Trust me, they will love this super cool, delicious Top 100 Wine & Spirits Wine. Purchase this $60 magnum at Banshee Wines.
2. Smitten Ice Cream Gift Coins – Any San Francisco or East Bay foodie knows Smitten Ice Cream. With locations in San Francisco’s Hayes Valley and a recently opened Pacific Heights location and Lafayette, who would not love Smitten Ice Cream Gift Coins. I know I visit Smitten weekly, so I’d love if Santa surprised me with these to fuel my Salted Caramel Smitten obsession! Purchase at Smitten.com
3. MacRostie Wines Single Vineyard Chardonnay Trio – For those Wine lovers like me who can not seem to get enough Chardonnay the Chardonnay Trio is a dream come true. Once your Chardonnay loving gift recipient tries the MacRostie Chardonnay they will be forever indebted to you. It’s delicious. I can attest to this as the first time I visited the fabulous new Winery I quickly joined the wine club and have not looked back! Purchase at MacRostie Winery’s Holiday Shop for $132.
4. Tony’s Pizza Napoletana Cooking School – After recently experiencing Tony’s Pizza Napoletana first-hand enjoying an amazing dinner cooked by Pizzaiolo/11-time World Pizza Champion Tony of Tony’s Pizza Napoletana and Capo’s (read here for more on Capo’s) on the top of my Christmas wish list this year is attending Tony’s Cooking school! For those with the time and a larger budget, I’d recommend the five day Neapolitan / Classic Italian class at $3800. In this class you spend five days “learning the ins and outs of making true Neapolitan pizza in a wood burning oven.” Or for those with less time and a smaller budget, try the one day Home Chef class for $450. Both sound incredibly delicious and Tony is beyond nice, personable and a pizza genius so you’re in for an amazing time! Purchase at International School of Pizza.
5. MacPhail Wines Riedel glass set with travel carrying case – What’s better for a Wine enthusiast than roadie Riedel stemless glasses? Not much! I’m one of those Wine lovers that carry a wine opener in my car (similar to a first aid kit, why not come prepared). So, why not have Riedel glasses for the weekend trips to wine country where you end up buying wine, seeing a spectacular view you want to take in, pull over and drink in style. Thanks to MacPhail Wines you can enjoy not only their delicious wines (read more about them here) but their wines in stemless Riedel glasses etched with the MacPhail Wines wheel barrow. Purchase at MacPhail Wines for $99.
6. Tea at San Francisco’s Top of The Mark Intercontinental Hotel – For those of you who love festive holiday celebrations as much as I do, Holiday Tea at San Francisco’s Top of The Mark Intercontinental is the perfect gift. Especially since they offer adult and children’s tea!! Purchase Tea for $55 here or Children’s Magical Tea at $65.
7. Cultivar Wines Indian Summer Trio – What’s better than a set of six wines including 2 Rose, 2 Sauvignon Blanc and 2 Cabernet Sauvignon from an incredible Napa Valley Winery, Cultivar Wine. Purchase here for $236 unless you’re a Cultivar Wine Club member, then it’s $189!
8. Kampala Wines Holiday Bubbly Trio – It’s holiday season, and you need some bubbly to go with it. Get this set of three bottles of organic sparkling wine– a white, a rosé, and a red bubbly– as the ultimate gift for your favorite dinner party. Purchase at Kampala Wines for $75
9. La Maison Maille Mustard – The premium French Dijon mustard company founded in 1747, is tapping into San Francisco’s gastronomic scene by bringing its Mustard on Tap and Exclusive Products to Bon Marché Brasserie & Bar. The star of the show is the White Wine mustard on tap, a unique offering that is filled to order in reusable stoneware jars from an authentic French ceramic pump. Once purchased, the beautifully crafted jars can be refilled at Bon Marché for $10. They also feature Mustard with Cognac, Whole Grain Mustard, and Mustard With Dijon Black Currant Liqueur. Purchase this at Bon Marche, San Francisco. 1355 Market Street bet 9th/10th, San Francisco CA.
A spread of the various Maille Mustards
Disclosure: This is a Sponsored Post so items featured in this gift guide have either paid for participation or gifted Emily The J.S.F. products in exchange to be featured in this Guide. However, Emily only endorses and writes about products she personally enjoys and is proud to write about and share with her readers.