With the Holidays just a few weeks away it’s time to start thinking about Holiday Gifts. My rule of thumb is always to give something I would enjoy receiving. Below is a list of the Top 10 Best Fashion & Beauty Gifts I recommend. I hope you like my suggestions and it helps with your holiday shopping!
1. Bobbi Brown Sequin Eye Shadow – What better way to prepare for the holiday fun than with this amazing Bobbi Brown Sequin Eye Shadow. It comes in a variety of fun sexy colors and is sure to make any fashionista happy! Purchase here for $36.00.
2. Bally’s Rigi Mini Wallet – This Mini Wallet is perfect for any JetSetter, either for business cards or a credit card and some cash for a night on the town. I’m hooked on this amazing yellow print. It’s adorable and easy to find in a bag which us ladies know helps when you can’t find your wallet in the bottomless bag! Purchase here for $110.
3. Tatcha 4-Piece Discovery Collection – Tatcha is a fairly new Beauty line that I just learned about that’s fabulous. Their concept was taken from beauty principles used by Japanese geisha, essentially believing less is more. Try these products for yourself or give them as a gift and see how amazing they are. Purchase here for $61.
5. Cuyana Monogrammed Classic Tote & IPad Sleeve – For anyone that loves amazing fashion forward products at accessible prices Cuyana is a brand you need to share with them. My first Cuyana piece was this amazing small leather good piece. It was gifted to me at a Cuyana Bloggers event (Thanks Cuyana, you guys are amazing) and it’s perfect for travel as both a Passport Case and a Small Evening Clutch. I loved it so much that when I got back to San Francisco (where their showroom is) I ordered the Monogram Tote as well. And yes, I’m a monogram girl so another reason I adore Cuyana you can monogram each of your purchases. Purchase the $150 Classic Tote here and the $95 Ipad Sleeve here.
6.Ways of Change Jewelry – Ways of Change is an ethically sourced fashion brand connecting people affected by conflict and migration to a global community. They offer fair wages to refugees so that they may support and empower themselves through entrepreneurship while sustaining and building upon their traditional skills. Ways of Change has amazing bangles, rings, even a belt (shown below on me during a photo shoot I did with the brand). As a JSF reader you can save 10% (through January 15th) just use the CODE: JSF 10. Purchase Ways of Change Jewelry here.
7. Callina Ines Pullover – If you loved the sweater shown in the above shot then this is the item for you. The Callina Collection includes yarns made from alpaca, which for generations have been tended by communities in the Peruvian highlands. This brand creates a sustainable luxury product with gorgeous products you will fall in love with! I wore this sweater and immediately had to have one for myself. Purchase here for $440.
8. Aveda Salon Manicure and Blow out – Save time and money this holiday season with Locks & Lacquer, Cinta Salon’s holiday promotion combining both blowout and nail services in one. Exclusively for the month of December, Cinta Salon will pamper your head to nails all in less than 45 minutes and for $60. Typically a $71 value, save $11 and over an hour, as this combination of services is offered at the same time, in one chair, while you relax. Purchase this fabulous gift for $60 at Cinta Salon here.
I experienced the Locks & Lacquer treatment and loved it. Look how great my hair and nails look!
9. Bobbi Brown Luxe Lip Colors – These Luxe Lip Colors have become my most favorite addition to my make up bag! A friend gave me a few colors and I’m hooked. For those of you who have been asking what the holiday red lipstick color is that I’ve been wearing. It’s the Red Velvet Color. It’s a sexy red that is perfect for the holidays or just making a sexy statement. You really can’t go wrong with any of these fabulous colors. Purchase here for $35.00.
10. Aura Cacia Sweet Almond + Fruit Seed Skin Care Oils – These delightful combinations of sweet almond and fruit seed oils deliver unique, nutritive skin benefits including hydrating the skin and improving the skin’s quality. What better way to avoid dry skin during the winter months. Purchase here for $17.80.
Disclosure: This is a Sponsored Post so items featured in this gift guide have either paid for participation or gifted Emily The J.S.F. products in exchange to be featured in this Guide. However, Emily only endorses and writes about products she personally enjoys and is proud to write about and share with her readers.
What do you think?