Serving size: 3-4 people
- 2 each whole eggs
- 1/2 cup buttermilk (we use Clover Sonoma)
- 1/4 tsp vanilla paste/extract
- 1 cup all-purpose flour
- 1 tsp sugar
- 1/4 tsp kosher salt
- 3/4 cup whole milk (we use Clover Sonoma)
- whisk together eggs, vanilla and buttermilk.
- sift flour sugar & put salt in.
- Whisk till all lumps are gone
- add milk whisk until nice and smooth.
- let rest for 5-10 minutes
How to cook:
- Warm a 12 inch pan
- Add 1/4 tsp unsalted butter
- Pour 1/2 cup of pancake batter in the middle of pan
- Move the pan so the batter reaches out till edges and forms a nice round circle
- After 1-2 minutes shake the pan to release the pancake and flip to the other side
- Cook for 30 seconds
- Serves with whipped cream and fresh berries