FoodFightWrite, Food Bloggers Conference
November 12th-15th, 2014 in Las Vegas
I was thrilled to recently learn about an upcoming Food Blogging Conference, FoodFightWrite BlogFest that looks fabulous. You know me anything with Food, Bloggers and new things I can learn about is right up my alley. This is the first year of the conference and it’s being held in Las Vegas Wednesday, November 12th through Saturday, November 15th. I know, right, almost 3 days of food content to learn from. Pretty fabulous!
I was invited as a Blog Ambassador and couldn’t be more excited to be attending and learning from some of the industry leaders in Food Blogging. You may be wondering, why this conference, why FoodFightWrite? I’m going to let them explain it best so see below for some great content from the event website. If you decide to go as well, please email me and let me know as I’d love to have other friends at the conference to hang out with!!!
What is the FoodFightWrite BlogFest?
Not your typical ho-hum conference. In addition to education–including the Be A Pro series created exclusively for FFW by the IACP–networking, and high-octane fun, our 300 food bloggers from around the country will have an insider access pass to the yummie happenings surrounding the World Food Championships. The action-packed itinerary whisks together bloggers, food celebrities and judges, food competitors, authors, brands, and culinary experts.
FoodFightWrite content is wrapped around WFC’s epic experiential food competition in multitrack, multi-level programming, activities, parties, and integrated, custom brand experiences. Our HumHub social media area will combine all these moving parts into a powerful, dynamic vista. Rest up. It’s going to be a mind-blowing week of new connections and unbelievable culinary creations.
Who Should Attend?
- Bloggers, Food Writers & Cookbook Authors
- Publishers, Agents & Editors
- Food Brand / Restaurant Marketers
- Public Relations Professionals
A Blog Conference Like No Other
- Limited to 300 revved up, adventure-seeking food bloggers who are looking for that next bite of a new trend. They’re hungry for education, content ideas, new skills, resources, professional networking, and most especially, brand contacts.
- Sponsors will benefit from full-scale engagement and access to a host of activities and influencers, from the authentic blogger voices to up-and-coming home entertaining competitors to established celebrity chefs and judges.
- Embedded into the fast-paced World Food Championships event, bloggers will make connections for life and leave with something to write about.
- They’ll be part of a brand-infused experience of food-fighting fun, rising to the challenge of FoodFightWrite!
- Fully immersed in the whirlwind WFC experience, bloggers will be smack in the middle of the action. They’ll be side by side with competitors as they cook up their yummie creations.
- Promotions to prospective bloggers will be backed by the Yummie Nation web platform and the World Food Championships marketing efforts. YN will fully utilize their vetted list of 6,000 blogger email list, as well as current YN bloggers.
Itinerary & Topics
- The BlogFest will offer the ideal mix of education, memorable experiences, real-time social media fun, and networking.
- Topics will hit on SEO, building your blog, growing your base, vlogging, video production, social media techniques, writing prompts, monetization, photography, food styling, working with brands, recipe development, food media, and PR.
- The itinerary will include main sessions, a special Be A Pro series of classes taught by experts from the International Association of Culinary Professionals (IACP), breakouts, round tables, product reviews, demos, and engagement with the WFC food competitors, judges and brands.
- Throw in some exclusive Las Vegas food outings, unparalleled access to the happenings, and celebrities of one of the most exciting, cutting-edge food competition events in the world.